Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

For Jay

This post is for Jay because he has nothing to do today. I have done lots today. I cleaned the bath toys, the jets in the tub and the kitchen. I did several loads of laundry and put lots of laundry away. It seems like I've been cleaning for most of the day. I did watch a little TV this morning because I was in a zombie-like state from being up with the sick, sad baby for 3 hours in the wee hours of the morning. I also took some time to play with Ryan, I even snapped a few pictures. Ryan's accomplishments now include successfully placing the circle, oval, star, pentagon and semi-circle in their respective holes(at least once). Yea, Ryan!
I know where this goes! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! My grandson has genius genes!