Saturday, July 31, 2004
1:17 in the morning?!
It's 1:17 in the morning...you might be asking what are you doing up at 1:17 in the morning?! The answer is I DON'T KNOW! I'm rather upset about being up at 1:18(now) in the morning. Ryan is sleeping just fine. I've had a great night with Jay. I just can't sleep. Grrrrr. It's driving me crazy. I'd been tossing and turning for over an hour and a half trying to get to sleep when I finally decided to just get up and do something. I thought about reading to make me tired, but this seemed like a better(read-more fun) option. We went to Zach's VBS tonight. I thought it would be a special presentation for the parents, but it seemed to be just like the other nights with just the kids except a little shorter(I think they cut out the craft). It was definitely aimed at the kids...I liked watching Zach enjoy himself, but that only goes so far. You know what I mean?



1 comment:
Tis okay. Maybe our brains subconsciously know that this is the best time to get some alone time.
It's 2:48 er... 2:50am and I'm up. Benjamin finished his bottle and went back to sleep 20 minutes ago. :: sigh ::
Post a Comment