Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Off to Kindergarten!

Zach and Ryan waiting at the bus stop Posted by Hello


"But everyone is already on the bus, it might leave without me!" Posted by Hello


Zach is off to school. He's excited and I hope prepared for his first day:) He sat with his friend Isaac on the bus. I'm sure that made him feel at ease. He looks a little nervous in the picture, but that's because it took a long time to get a picture where no one was in front of him and he was nervous because he was the last one on the bus. He was all smiles and waving once he found a seat. The windows on the bus were tinted, so you can't really see him in the picture on the bus. Trust me though, he was happy:-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he REALLY looks nervous! I'm glad you told me he was happy once he got on the bus. He looks like he is enjoying himself in the classroom photo, too. I think he is going to LOVE kindergarten! Oh, and Ryan looks adorable in the 'waiting for the bus' photo with his Big Brother. Love, MOM