This morning I was sitting at the computer reading my favorite blogs(bad mommy!) and I heard Ryan in the other room, "Dwink."
"Okay, mommy's coming." I'll just finish this last paragraph.
Then I hear the water from the door on the fridge. Ryan watches very carefully(even when we don't notice) and mommy drinks water a lot. He has on rare occasion gotten water from the fridge. We keep Zach's cups within a child's reach so Zach can get his own drinks. All things considered I'm not extremely worried, but I know I need to go to the kitchen now. As I get up to head in there I hear, "Oooooooooooh. Sowwy." This about melts my heart. Whatever it is it can't be bad enough to make me mad after that. I arrived in the kitchen as he was finishing his apology. And I see the cup in his hand...the sippy cup with the wet lid. I had to chuckle to myself. He was trying so hard. I guess it's one more lesson learned in the life of a toddler. He is a bit damp and so was the kitchen floor, but none the worse for wear.



4 comments:
I love that he said "ooo sawwy"! LOL!
I agree, that is adorable. "ooo sawwy"
So cute. I hope they don't watch Mommy too closely or Quinn will be gulping wine!lol!
UP-freakin-DATE! I know your parents are in town but come ON...throw us some pics or something! ;)
Post a Comment