Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Livin' It Up

Since Erin asked SO nicely in her last comment...
As you may know my parents are in town. They arrived Saturday and are staying with us. We had a big party for them on Sunday, so the last few weeks have been spent getting ready for them and the party. It's been really busy around here! I've said before my parents and my brother are one of the main reasons I blog. Since they were all here this weekend it seemed like I should be enjoying them rather than blogging, especially if they are a big reason for the blog. You read that right...my brother showed up Sunday morning-from NEW MEXICO! He surprised us all. It was the first time in 15 years that my dad's whole family was together, so it was really extra special that he came. It was really great to see him. I miss having him around. I might not have said that 7 years ago when we were living in the same house, but he's pretty cool to have around. Even then I wouldn't have wanted him across the country or the ocean. I hope he at least moves back to the same state I'm in when he is done in the military.
I have another post to share all stored up in my brain, but I have to go do some bed time routine stuff for now.

No comments: