Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Imagination
This morning I heard Ryan calling "Bobby, Bobby!" as if he were looking for someone named Bobby. Since we don't know anyone named Bobby (except for my cousin who Ryan doesn't see enough to really know him) I wondered what was going on. I looked up at him. He is playing with his Thomas the Tank Engine (yes he has all of them except Cranky and Toby- and they were all gifts!) toys. He has found that the Bob the Builder people fit exactly right to take rides in the Troublesome Trucks. I notice that he is carrying the Duplo Wendy character tipping her back and forth as if she is the one calling. Oh my goodness! He is having Wendy call for Bob the Builder, but instead of saying "Bob the Builder" like he usually does he is using a pet name. I don't think he has seen Bob the Builder more than one time and I'm pretty sure Wendy never calls him Bobby on the show, so Ryan must have come up with it on his own. Kids are amazing!



4 comments:
He really does use his imagination, doesn't he? What a cutie.
Happy Birthday!! :)
I mean Happy Birthday today (not the date of the post)!
Ditto!
Post a Comment