I am so jealous of your smiley baby pics. She is just a doll. Jacob's smile looks just like Lily's, not that you would know it because my stupid camera is so slow that by the time it starts up the gummy grin is gooooooone. One day...
I'm am lucky to have a good camera. Jay got me the Rebel for Christmas a couple years ago. I'm also lucky that Lily is very smiley. She gets in a smiley mood and it's one smile after the other. If I just keep clicking pictures one is bound to catch a smile. Unfortunately the shots are not always framed well because she smiles more when she can see my face and my face is behind the camera when I'm lining up a shot. Thank God for digital photography...I can take a ton of pictures without wasting film, I don't have to guess if I got a good picture and I can crop until my little heart is content!
6 comments:
Yep. Love the smile. She sure is getting BIG.
SOOOOOO sweet! That's a smile that could have you wrapped around her tiny pinky in no time...
I love those cute smiles! Good timing with the camera :)
I am so jealous of your smiley baby pics. She is just a doll. Jacob's smile looks just like Lily's, not that you would know it because my stupid camera is so slow that by the time it starts up the gummy grin is gooooooone. One day...
I'm am lucky to have a good camera. Jay got me the Rebel for Christmas a couple years ago. I'm also lucky that Lily is very smiley. She gets in a smiley mood and it's one smile after the other. If I just keep clicking pictures one is bound to catch a smile. Unfortunately the shots are not always framed well because she smiles more when she can see my face and my face is behind the camera when I'm lining up a shot. Thank God for digital photography...I can take a ton of pictures without wasting film, I don't have to guess if I got a good picture and I can crop until my little heart is content!
You sound like your Dad -- he LOVES 'digital film'!
Post a Comment