Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Breakfast with Clifford

We had breakfast with Clifford this morning. Ryan loved it. He was a little shy at first, but he ended up giving Clifford a hug. After story time he went to get a picture with Clifford. He came to me and whispered "I want to kiss his nose." I told Clifford he would like to kiss his nose and Clifford got down on his knees. Ryan come up slowly then in a sudden burst of speed he kissed Clifford's nose and turned around and walked away. He listened to story time quite nicely and really enjoyed spending time with Clifford. I would totally do another breakfast with a character Ryan really likes, even if it means I have to get up early on a Saturday.
sTORY TIME
PICTURE TIME (RYAN WAS A BIT DISTRACTED AT THE TIME, BUT HE REALLY DID LOVE CLIFFORD.)
THE KISS

3 comments:

Joan S. said...

Awww! What a sweet post! Wasn't it nice of Clifford to get down low enough for Ryan to kiss his nose! And Just look at the look on Lily's face! I think we have another Clifford fan in the making. I'm so glad it went well and Ryan had a good time.

Amanda said...

We love Clifford at our house too. Looks like fun!!!

Periwinkle Jen said...

Amanda- there are two more Clifford breakfasts. One for Valentine's day and one for Earth Day.