Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cuties

I thought I would add a posed one for good measure:-)

I thought Ryan was so cute watching Curious George this morning I decided to get a picture. While I was taking pictures Lily decided she would have a better view from on top of the table.

I predict that when Ryan sees this picture he will laugh and say, "My hair is all crazy." Gotta love bed head;-)

5 comments:

Joan S. said...

They look completely entranced...

One Tweet Thing said...

I love the monkey carefully tucked in next to your "monkey"

:)

Katie said...

Ryan looks so mature in that picture!
Wow!
Lily seems like a girl who knows how to get what she wants-- even if it means climbing on a table! I can't believe she's almost ONE!

Claire said...

We also are diggin' the Curious George. Einsteins? What Einsteins?

Claire said...

Oh, another new show we've found -- if you have cable -- is "Peep" on TLC at 8:30am on weekdays. It's supposed to be like science for preschoolers. They talk about shadows, levers, snow melting, stuff like that, but not in a heavy-handed, pedantic way like the stupid Einsteins.

(SAY "RITARDANDO" OR PUPPIES DIE!!!!)