
They had some trouble getting back up the hill because there seriously is a sheet of ice on top of the snow. Zach sometimes crawled to the top of the hill. It was pretty funny to watch. Sometimes they would be taking steps forward, but their feet would slip so much that they would end up further back than they started. They sure did get some speed going down the hill, so I guess it was worth the climb. They have done quite a bit of sledding these past few days. The neighbors even came over to sled. I guess we have the best hill. I'm also guessing that the tube sleds that our kids have are superior to other types in these conditions.



3 comments:
You paint a funny picture of the boys trying to get up the hill for more sledding fun. :) Sounds like they had a great time. Did you have hot cholcolate for them when they came in from the cold?
off topic, but the birthday pics are right there so...I can't believe Miss Lil' is going to be 1 year old in 2 weeks!!
Christina- I KNOW! Isn't it crazy!
Post a Comment