-My stupid laptop just shut off without telling me the battery was low and I lost my whole post.
-Oh yeah, Happy Valentines Day!
-It's another snow day, but for once I agree. The roads are slick and gross. Last night it snowed and now there is freezing rain, so that does not make for an easy drive. I wish Jay hadn't had to go to work. **Update- Jay got to work, but he said the roads were awful**
-Do people really think they are clever when they use normal names, but spell them wrong? To me it's kind of like thinking you are especially clever for pronouncing all the letters in vehicle.
-I love Mickey Mouse Club House for giving me this little blogging break...it entertains ALL my kids. Even Lily loves it. 8years-3 years and 11 months that is quite an age range for one show!
-Lily is my little dancing girl. She dances to any music she hears, even the music from her toys or commercials. It's so sweet.
-I was going to add a bullet about Ryan getting his sled yesterday, but it turned out to be too long. I'm going to have to do a separate post because his reaction is something I don't ever want to forget.
-I finally found a dentist. I had an appointment yesterday. Sadly it's been 4 years since my last one. Several of those months I was unable to brush my teeth at night because it would bring on "morning sickness." So it is by God's grace that I didn't have any cavities. ::Phew:: I was really worried especially because I've had sensitivity to cold foods lately.
-I think it's really cute that my mom-mom still puts $2 in my Valentines Day card because everyone has to get the same amount. Ryan, Zach and Lily all get their own cards with $2 as well. It's really fun to watch them get so excited to get the money.
-I think it's time to bust out the crafts I got a couple of days ago in anticipation of snow days. MMCH is over and the kids have all scattered, well, except Zach- he is still watching the tv.



4 comments:
Congrats on the lack of cavities. I know you are pleased with that. Does the new dentist do air-abrasion?
Good luck with the snow day and entertaining three kids with such divergent ages.
Did Jay think to take an overnight bag in case the roads are really bad this afternoon? He can get along without it, but it would make things easier.
Love you. Happy Valentine's Day. Did any packages arrive?
Yay for no cavities. And thank goodness I'm not hte only one who had to skimp on the tooth brushing thanks to m/s. It's the morning brushing for me usually... I try to remember to make it up later in the afternoon, but sometimes I forget. Ick.
We got $2, too, and confetti!
that's very cute about the $2.
My parents sent Dave and I a Valentine's present too. I'm a little bitter though because there were two V-day cards in the package, one addressed to "Dave" and one for "Christina and Dave"
Aren't MY parents supposed to at least PRETEND they don't love Dave better?
:)
Luckily the gift was 2 cute red mini-cassorole pans - which I certainly appreciate more then Dave I'm sure. So maybe that makes up for the cards.
Post a Comment