Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Another Day, Another Dollar...or 6,000

Jay ordered the fixtures for the bathroom today. I like what we chose, but I am still a little worried about how it will all come together with the tiles and sink and everything. He ordered the sink faucets, shower head and knob, a commode, and all the accessories we'll need for towels and such. That stuff really adds up fast- hence the title.
The roofer was here today and he had help! They finished most of the roof. I have a picture, but I'm too tired from moving stuff to make space and running around all day doing errands to go downstairs to upload it to the desktop, so you'll have to wait. Jay is wiped out too. He cleared a ton of space in the garage and the basement. I think we'll go to bed now and try to rest our weary muscles;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need a break!

I'm sure the things you chose to finish your bathroom will look great. Once the addition is done, you'll be glad you went through the hassles.

Love you.