Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Status Report

There has not been a workman (is it okay to say that?) here since Saturday. There was some problem with a broken down truck and then the 4th and all that rain. Hopefully someone will be here tomorrow. The framer is supposed to start Monday! I can't wait to see something going up. I know the slab is there, but it doesn't look much different than the porch. I think it will really start to feel real when some walls go up. I'm excited.
Even though no workmen have been here this week it has not been without progress. Jay and I have been to the tile store and two bath stores twice each. We picked out everything we need to outfit our bathroom, I think. Every time I think we don't have any more to pick something else comes up. We're not 100% on the toilet color and the vanity, but I think we are close. We actually ended up changing our minds on something we had been sure of since the beginning once we looked at it with our colors. We were sure we wanted brushed chrome fixtures, but we ended up going with satin nickel because it seemed to go with our tile better. I do like the satin nickel quite a bit and I really love it with the rest of our color choices. I really hope this all comes together well because it's hard to picture everything bigger than the samples.

No comments: