To really see the progress you have to look at it from our bedroom window which will soon not be there because it will be an interior wall. Instead it will be the end of the hallway that leads to the new addition. See how that works:-)

Jiminy Cricket it's hot out there! I walked in to the air conditioning after taking these pictures and realized just how incredibly hot it is! Those poor guys working out there in the sun. I wonder if they would take advantage of the sprinkler if I set it up for them.
Update: It appears the framers are actually done for the day. I saw them leaving around noon and it is now 2:15. That would be a pretty long lunch. I guess they called it a day because of the extreme heat. It's probably best because I'm hearing lots of thunder now. At least the storm should cool things off for tomorrow.



1 comment:
Construction guys often start an outdoor project early in the day and finishe before 2:00pm for exactly the reason you mention--the heat. If there is an inddor project, sometimes they will move to that in the afternoon...but I don't think framers get much 'indoor' work. Tommy would know...
The work they've done looks good. How exciting!
Post a Comment