Coming from a military background I don't have any friends I can say I've known since birth or preschool or even elementary school. So for me Ryan and Ben's friendship is really special. I hope they stay friends forever.Saturday, July 14, 2007
Fun with Titles
I did this spread in preparation for my "Word Art" workshop today. I just love it so much I thought I'd share. I thought Erin would especially appreciate it.
Coming from a military background I don't have any friends I can say I've known since birth or preschool or even elementary school. So for me Ryan and Ben's friendship is really special. I hope they stay friends forever.
Coming from a military background I don't have any friends I can say I've known since birth or preschool or even elementary school. So for me Ryan and Ben's friendship is really special. I hope they stay friends forever.



2 comments:
How did your workshop go?
TOO CUTE!!! :) I have several of those pictures in my scrapbook as well. :)
Post a Comment