Wow, framers really do work fast.You have framework! Woohoo!
I am really enjoying watching the progress.
Wow! Those walls went up fast! It looks like a huge addition!
Wow! Look at how much has gotten done. I'm excited for you guys getting some extra room in your house. Extra room is in short supply at our house but we don't have the option to add on. I like your updates in pictures, it's neat to see the progress!
Post a Comment
Rescue Heros
PBS Kids
National Aquarium
Kids Songs(NEIHS site)
Thomas the Tank Engine
Parenting [Magazine]
Parents [Magazine]
Dove Movie Reviews
All Recipes
Crayola Stain Removal
Leap Frog
Baby Einstein
MonkeyBean
Yellow Ribbons(magnetic)
Yellow Ribbons(window)
4 comments:
Wow, framers really do work fast.
You have framework! Woohoo!
I am really enjoying watching the progress.
Wow! Those walls went up fast! It looks like a huge addition!
Wow! Look at how much has gotten done. I'm excited for you guys getting some extra room in your house. Extra room is in short supply at our house but we don't have the option to add on. I like your updates in pictures, it's neat to see the progress!
Post a Comment