Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I love this dress!

Don't anyone tell me she looks like a boy in her little blue dress or I might have to beat you down! ;-)





I had to go out and buy Lily some fall clothes because the weather has been so cool and she doesn't have anything. I didn't find much, but I did find two little outfits I love- both dresses. This little dress has a long sleeved hoodie that goes with it. So cute! I debated getting it because of it's blueness, but it does have pink in the skirt and it is so dogon' cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL? Its cool up there? No fair!

Funny, but I bought Lily an outfit from the 'fall line' while I was at the BX the other day...I love it, but its red...I hope you like it.

Oh, and are my eyes deceiving me? The dress you love is plaid? ;)

Love you.

Periwinkle Jen said...

It is plaid. A very cute blue and pink plaid and I luf it.

Anonymous said...

What size is she wearing these days? The dress I bought is 24 mos. I figured she wouldn't be wearing it until winter...

Also, from that angle, your family room doesn't look any different! How are the updates coming?

Erin said...

Cool weather? What's that like (while we're in the middle of a stinkin' heat wave...again). I like that little dress. And Lilly looks like a little girl to me--a little girl who looks amazingly just like her brother...hmmm...