It struck me today that most of the people who will want to buy gifts for Ryan read this blog. I have been a little lost myself as to what to buy the boy for his birthday, but I have a couple ideas. I will share them with you and you can talk amongst yourselves and claim gifts in the comments if you wish.
Diego Roller Skates- These are at Target and I think he will like them.
Lightening McQueen and Mater "Shake and Go" Cars -(also at Target)
He could also use some new characters for his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.(I've seen them at Walmart)
There is this CD read along I found that he would love.
This Curious George Tea set would be fun with his kitchen.
The same website with the tea set also has some other cool Curious George stuff.
Things he loves- Anything Cars, Curious George, pretend play, Thomas the Tank Engine, building stuff (Legos, Brio building kits, etc.), The Tigger Movie, running, jumping
I'll update as I think of things. This is by no means an exclusive list or even a registry type thing. It is just ideas because a few people have asked me. Feel very free to do your own thing.
PS The links are just so you can see what I was talking about. I did no hunting for the lowest price and I'm sure lots of this stuff is available in stores. The Curious George stuff would probably be hard to find in stores.



2 comments:
Thanks for hints!!
Yeah, I just read about another recall of toys made in China--among them, a Curious George spinning top...so be careful! I think I will check and see where Legos are made, cuz the Chinese don't seem to care if they kill us!
Thanks for all the ideas. Very helpful.
Post a Comment