Nothing super interesting is going on here(as usual), so here is a clip from our every day life. Zach and Ryan in their matching PJs from Grandmommy reading bedtime stories. If you notice they are on the floor right next to the stairs. I thought it would be cute to get a picture in their matching jammies, but Ryan didn't seem to want to cooperate. He wanted to read his book sitting on the bottom step. So I had Zach sit next to him and try to read him the story. That just sent Ryan into a screaming fit. "How dare you take my book and read all that non-sense to me?! I can read it myself!" So I gave Zach another book to read to him so he could hold the book he had. The picture that started on the steps ended up on the floor and then in the kitchen. This whole toddler mobility thing really makes for major difficulty at picture time.
What are you reading?
No comments:
Post a Comment