Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

I'm so glad to have an end to all the craziness. I love Christmas and I even like getting together with friends and family, but by the end I feel just a little overwhelmed by it all. Last night we had Tom, Erin and baby Ben over for a "we can't afford to lose sleep staying up until midnight because we have babies, so we are going to have an afternoon/evening" party. It was nice to get to see them. I did however much overestimate our ability to play adult games with the toddlers around. Oh well. I just hope everyone else wasn't too disappointed. I thought the boys would have more in common now that they both "get things" more. They did have some cute moments and some "conversation". Ryan was a little less than generous with his toys. At one point he threw himself across a play table to keep Ben from playing with it. ::how embarrassing:: Erin and Tom seemed to take it all well; cracking his selfishness and other bad behaviors up to toddlerhood. I'm so glad to have such understanding friends! I was glad to have them over. We don't get to see them enough. It's great for us because they have a baby roughly the same age(when they get older they won't even know the difference), Erin and I are good friends and Tom and Jay get along really well. It's all worked out rather nicely if you ask me. Now I just have to convince them to buy the house for sale across the street and I-er-a We will be all set;-)
My mom sent this to me...Happy New Year!

No comments: