Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2005

Monday Moaning

I just have to complain about this...
Ryan had a horrible night last night. I think a combination of teething and a runny nose made him wake up just about every hour or so. Until about 5 in the morning he decided it was time to be awake, grrrrrrrrrr. He is so obviously tired with his head on my shoulder, but every time I try to put him down=major crying. I tried leaving him in his room thinking he was just toying with me, but he cried and cried. So as a last ditch effort to get SOME sleep I brought him back to our bed where he still did not sleep. He just kicked, wiggled, rolled around and climbed on us for half an hour. I took him back to his room gave him a kiss on the head and walked backward slowly out of his room. I slowly closed the door until it was just cracked...WAH! Shhhhh..it's okay. Standing there waiting for the next wail of abandonment I think how hard it's going to be to get up to get Zach to school in the morning. Jay woke Zach up on his way out of the house so I could get a little more shut eye. This was particularly sweet because Jay also lacks the sleep of last night that I lack. Yet he is bravely facing the world at work...what a trooper! He set his alarm so I could get up at 8. Still way to early I peal myself out of bed to help Zach get ready. He took incredibly long to finish his cereal, so we were scrambling at the last minute. I set him ahead to the bus stop and noticed there was no one there. Either we missed the bus or there is a delay, so I check the TV. After switching channels to see which is closest to 'H' I find out that our school district is CLOSED. WHAT?! The roads are plowed there is no snow falling what possible reason would they be closed?! I go out in the cold to tell Zach to come back from the bus stop and he doesn't understand. AHHHHHHHHH. No coat- it's COLD. So there it is. No sleep, up early for NOTHING and cold. This day did not start out so well!

No comments: