Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Is this how the Marines feel?!

I've done more before 9:15 today than I usually do all day! I feel great. I got up before the baby today and showered, dried my hair and I even got to do some personal grooming(woohoo!). I got Ryan up and gave him breakfast. After he ate his Cheerios he got to munch on a banana in his high chair while watching some Baby Van Gogh so I could give the dog a bath. The dog is clean and dry now. I'm working on two loads of laundry. I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher-it's running now. I'm on a roll!!! Well, the Wiggles is almost over, time to go play with my monkey:-)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Go go go!!! ;) I'm especially impressed that you were able to bathe the dog...that's CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

Nifer I don't know about the Marines but I do know about the real workers the Air Force and even we don't get around to washing the dog. Have fun with my Nephews and let them know I will be home soon.
Love Ya,
T.J.

Mrs. Flinger said...

Holy Moley! Good job! Wanna bathe our dog? :-)