Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 06, 2005

Camping

We went camping this weekend for Jay's birthday. I think he really liked getting out in the woods and sleeping again. Jay's brother, Ben, camped with us which was nice because we barely get to see him. Saturday Jay's sister and BIL, Elizabee and John, came out and we all took a hike through some really beautiful areas. On the hike we went through woods and meadows then ended up at a river. We had a campfire that night...hooray for camp fires:-) I did forget to bring the marshmallows and graham crackers, but I don't think anyone noticed.
The poor people in the campground got to find out what it's like to have a baby who doesn't sleep through the night...well sort of- they didn't have to get up and get him, then have him crawl all over them in their sleeping bags. I really hope our next one is a sleeper! If it's not I may not survive the toddler years.

No comments: