I made a few exiting appointments in the past 2 days.
1) Ultrasound- October 6 (19 1/2 weeks)
2) Ryan's two year old pictures- Monday morning
3) hair cut for me- Tuesday evening (maybe not exciting to you, but rare and exciting for me!)
4) teacher conference- okay so we have not actually made this one yet, but we will tonight at back to school night and it will be on November 3
I'm beginning to see how busy I will be with 3 kids! It's going to be crazy when they are all in sports and other activities!



3 comments:
Moms ARE busy, but it is a wonderful busy-ness. It is certainly better than sitting around wondering what to do next!
You will be a wonderful Mom-of-three.
Love you.
Yeah, I am thinking you will be blogging less. But wait until you see the boys with your new baby! I think it teaches them compassion and sharing, not to mention what it is to celebrate milestones.
I hope you'll share your ultrasound picture...I loved looking at mine. Just think, your litte bellybean will be halfway home!
I'd love to share them if we get good ones. Last time we got 3 printouts. Two were "proof that it's a boy" shots. The other one was a very scary look at the face that looked like a hollow skull. She couldn't get a profile, so that was it. I was very sad that I didn't get any good ones to share.
Post a Comment