Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2005

Playground Pals

We met Erin and Ben at a new playground(new to us anyway) this morning. It was a cute little playground kind of in between us. Ryan seemed to like it. He got on a teeter totter for the first time. The new kind that is spring loaded so you can ride it alone or with a friend. It was a good thing he could ride it alone because Ben was not so interested in staying in one place this morning. It's no wonder his mom looks so good...she is on the Chasing Ben Weight Loss Program! She should rent him out- it's better than any gym membership;-) Sadly, no pictures. I even brought my camera, but I didn't get it out. Ryan and I did have lots of fun even if we don't have the pictures to prove it:-)
In the car on the way home I asked Ryan if he had fun this morning. He said, "Yah! Freind Ben and a playground!" There was this obvious joy, even a sort of laughter, as he said it. Very sweet:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! That boy is *so* cute! Glad you all had a good time at the playground.

Erin said...

We had a a good time, despite all the chasing. I had my camera too... argh. The teeter totter would have made a great pic. ;)