Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

'I Crying' to 'All Better'

Toddlers say the cutest things. Ryan is no exception. Lately he has taken to telling me "I crying" when he is crying. As if he is explaining something I don't know. Since he has explained the situation I then know that I need to ask what's wrong. He tells me, "Bonk head" and points to a place on his head while leaning in for a kiss. I give his hurt a kiss and he smiles, "All better" and runs off to play. This system of boo-boo control works well for us most of the time, but apparently the kiss only lasts until he notices the boo-boo again. Right now he has a skinned knee. When he sees his boo-boo he says, "I have boo-boo." Then he either comes to me for a kiss or bends in half and kisses it himself(quite a sight to see). He then proclaims it 'all better'(again) and goes about his playing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

One Tweet Thing said...

very cute!

Mrs. Flinger said...

I LOVE the little people's sayings.

Uh, this is a side note, but GIRL, your baby is already almost seven inches tall? WOAH! Seems like just yesterday LB was a lima bean. Dude.. those suckers grow fast...

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

"All Better!" works great in our house too! I love that little bit of Mommy Magic.