WOW...my perfect little innie has become an outtie in record time :o( It took way longer to pop out last time I was pregnant.
Pop
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's not really an outie...it's more of a half 'n' half. Nevertheless ~ POP is right! My goodness! I think your little Boo is competing with his Ferbert cousin (once-removed).
That's so neat! We actually had an ultrasound at 7 wks and the baby was dating a little earlier than that, so our babies will probably be making their appearances at about the same time!
5 comments:
That's not really an outie...it's more of a half 'n' half. Nevertheless ~ POP is right! My goodness! I think your little Boo is competing with his Ferbert cousin (once-removed).
Jen, we must be due almost at the same time, though I didn't catch when your due date is. Ours is due Feb 22.
My poor abused belly button is on its way out already, too!
Claire- Yes we are! I'm due Feb 28.
That's so neat! We actually had an ultrasound at 7 wks and the baby was dating a little earlier than that, so our babies will probably be making their appearances at about the same time!
Is this called navel gazing??
Post a Comment