Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Happy Month-day Lily


Happy 1st month beautiful girl!
Thanks to my Coffee Break girls for the lily blossom in the picture.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Look at her! She has changed so much already! I see you have her holding a lily blossom -- from your plant? And look at those deep blue eyes! She's gorgeous!

One Tweet Thing said...

beautiful! When do I get pics of her in her little pink dress? :P

Mari said...

Oh my goodness! Beautiful girl! I can't believe it's been a month already!

Erin said...

What a cute picture. I hope things are going well for you. It's hard having two but oh wow is it worth it!

Erin said...

Happy 1 month, Lily! :)

Heidi said...

What a beautiful picture! And such a beautiful girl! Happy month day Lily!

Mrs. Flinger said...

She's amazing.