Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Can he build it?

Yes he can!
Ryan is into building towers lately. He'll build them with anything. Today he tried to make a tower of shoes at the shoe store:-)Here are a couple of towers he has built recently. He started out building on top of the elephant and he got all 4 blocks up there, but by the time I got the camera he had knocked that one down and started building next to it. In the second picture he is using his shape sorting blocks. It gets a little dicey when he starts with the semi-circle, but if she starts with a wide base of the circle or star he does pretty well.
Tower building Posted by Hello

Wow, that's tall! Posted by Hello


3 comments:

Erin said...

I see he finally got his Pooh couch. ;) Yay! Does he like it?

The tower thing is very cool too, but the couch caught my eye! ;)

Periwinkle Jen said...

Yes! I got it for him this week with some Christmas money he received. It took some major looking, but I got the exact Tigger one that I originally wanted!

Periwinkle Jen said...

Erin- there are pictures of Ryan on his new sofa in the January album:-)