Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Sweet Little Shadow

Ryan was my little shadow yesterday. He followed me everywhere and tried to do what I did. When I was folding laundry he sat in the...
Laundry Posted by Hello

When I was on the phone he was...
On the phone Posted by Hello

"ahh ba gaga mama. babababa."
When I sat down on the couch he brought over a book and sat in my lap. When I watched Dr. Phil he watched with me. Until he got bored and started playing with his toys;-)
Row, row, row your boat Posted by Hello


It was all very sweet.
Well at least until daddy came home...
Yea, daddy is home! Posted by Hello

Then he became daddy's little shadow.
snuggles Posted by Hello


Okay it was still sweet, but I'm a little jealous:-(

1 comment:

RB said...

Your den floor looks EXACTLY like mine! I think even the toys are the same!!