Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I need a vacation!

Luckily we are taking one:-) We just booked the hotel last night. I'm so excited! We are not going too far, so it won't be warm like Jay would have liked. The hotel does have an indoor pool though:-) I'll have to dig out our bathing suits. I do believe that this is our first family vacation with just our little family. We've had lots of vacations with my family or Jay's family, but none with just the four of us. I think it will be fun. We are going to visit the Crayola Factory and some other area things that we have not totally decided on yet. There are caverns, a hands on museum and a science museum that all look interesting. It doesn't matter to me if we just hang out at the pool and relax all weekend as long as I get to get away. Jay on the other hand I'm sure will want to do lots of things. Hopefully we will be able to find a happy medium between 'relax' and 'pack in every last drop of fun and excitement possible'. I think we'll manage. It will be good to have some family time. I can't wait!
*This trip is brought to us today by the Bureau of Sanity in hopes that I keep mine. It is made possible by the generous dog sitting contribution of John and Elizabee. Thanks to all those who made this dream a reality!*

2 comments:

Erin said...

oh how fun!! The Crayola Factory looks AWESOME. Take lots of pics! Are you going THIS weekend?

Anonymous said...

Glad to help :) It will be a good test for John and me to see if we are ready for our own dog sometime soon. I know daisy will miss you but I hope she will feel cared for at our house. We'll do our best. I hope you have a wonderful break.
Love, Aunt Bee