Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2005

More snowy pictures...

Okay it's more pictures, but I couldn't resist! They are just so cute:-) Jay decided to play in the snow while he was waiting for his wings, so I brought him Zach's sled and he went to town. He looked like he was having so much fun that I suited Ryan up and set him out to play with Daddy. I couldn't resist getting some pictures, so out in the cold I went. I even participated in some of the sledding fun. I went down the hill with Ryan a few times. No pictures of that because I'm the picture taker of the family. Oh well, you'll just have to believe me;-)
Jay sledding Posted by Hello

Ryan sledding Posted by Hello

All by himself! Posted by Hello

Don't forget to check out my 'How much snow do you have?' game with Erin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone's having a blast in the snow!
-monkeygirl

Periwinkle Jen said...

They had lots of fun, but Mommy can only stand so much snowy fun before she needs hot cocoa, a warm house and a blanket to snuggle under! I've turned into such a wuss in my old age;-)

One Tweet Thing said...

I won the how much snow game. I can post pictures if you want, but we got more than 3 feet in my backyard. Ah, Boston life. If anyone has food stores, please send - The delivery people aren't answering the phone! (blatant c&p from my comment in Erin's blog btw). Maybe Uncle Ben wins though if he's in Maine.

Periwinkle Jen said...

I concede, you win the snow contest.