Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 07, 2005

New Season, New Show?!

If you've ever tried to do something with me on a Sunday night you probably know that I am a dedicated fan of Alias. You could not budge me from my couch unless there were plans and VCR tapes involved. They switched the night to Wednesday this season. So I'm glad my Bible study is over because I might have to quit if it wasn't;-) This past Wednesday I watched the first episode of the new season. It had all the right elements: my favorite characters, unexpected twists, intrigue and all those nail biting fight scenes that Jay loves so much. It seemed a little foreign though. I guess mostly because it was hard for me to swallow all those people working for Arvin Sloane. He did a pretty good job of convincing people before that SD-6 was a black ops division of the CIA; what's to make them believe that this black ops division is real?! I tell you that I'm not convinced it's really part of the CIA. He is quite a clever fellow even if he is evil. They did do a good job of showing the conflict that all the "good guys" felt to be involved with him. I guess that makes it more believable. I also really want to know why Sydney's mom would put out a hit on her. I know she's all deceptive and stuff, but it really seemed like she genuinely cared for Syd in previous seasons. I could go on and on about all the questions I have about the Alias. I know that many answers get revealed as seasons unfold(and of course new questions arise), but I just feel a huge need to know these things NOW! Does anyone watch Alias? Any thoughts on the new season?

2 comments:

Periwinkle Jen said...

Come on- I know at least two of you out there watched it because you watched it WITH me.

Erin said...

Sorry chica. I don't watch that one. :)