Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Our New Years Day

Today was an amazingly nice day for the middle of winter! Uncle Ben came over and we all went for a bike ride. Ryan was very excited to go he hopped right into his little trailer and waited for everyone else to be ready. Isn't he cute with his huge helmet?! I swear it's the toddler size. It just looks big.
Ryan getting ready for the bike ride Posted by Hello

Time to go! Posted by Hello

Then we came home and ate dinner. We played a little Balloon Lagoon with Zach. It actually manages to be fun for adults while easy enough for kids. That's the mark of a truly great children's game in my book! Jay won and I came in last ::sigh::
Then the boys played with this really cool truck and car set Ryan got for Christmas.
Car play Posted by Hello

After the truck Zach got out his tops from Grandma and Chief(at Jay's prompting) and they played until bedtime. I think Jay and Ben might continue to play after bedtime.
tops Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can vouch for the warm weather... it really was warm enough for (some people) to wear shorts. Tom wore shorts yesterday too... I settled for jeans and just a long sleeve cotton shirt. The baby wore an overalls outfit and just a little sweater over it when we went outside. Where did this weather come from?!