Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2005

Choo Choo

Ryan LOVES trains. He loves to see them, play with them, ride them and pretend his spoon is one. He loves riding the train my brother, T.J., gave him for Christmas.
Giving Giraffe a ride on his train. Posted by Hello

He goes around in his little oval saying, "choo-choo" and grinning(sometimes full out laughing.) When he sees a train passing on the road or one on T.V. he gets excited and says, "choo-choooo". This includes metro trains and anything on tracks. He also says it when he pushes his Thomas the Tank Engine shape sorter around the house. It's quite cute if you ask me ;-) This morning the only way I could get him to eat was by pretending his spoon was a train. I tried a plane, but he made the chuga-chuga-chuga, choo-choo sounds and wouldn't open his mouth until I did the choo-choo sound. It's very rare that I have to pull out the old train routine. Usually he likes to feed himself. If we have had to do the train for him once he warms up to eating sometimes he even makes the choo-choo for himself. It's funny to watch him coordinate the spoon, the chuga-chuga, choo-choo and getting it into his mouth at the same time. He actually does it surprisingly well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems he still loves Giraffe, too. How could he NOT love that train TJ gave him for Christmas? It is way cool.