Thursday, February 24, 2005
No School
There are snow flurries...school is canceled. No Bible study, no adult conversation! I so look forward to my Wednesdays and Thursdays with people. Oh well, at least I get to be lazily stay in my slacker clothes and not do my hair all day. Too bad the laziness doesn't apply to the rest of my day. I have to go take out something for dinner, do some laundry, load the dishwasher, vacuum, dust...boy this list is getting long. I better get going so I can actually accomplish some of it today!



2 comments:
Hey-snow here, too! School was open, though. Second performance of The Food Chain may be affected by it though. Sorry about YOUR activities.
Hope your day is as productive as it sounds. Love you,
MOM
oh! I wanna come play! No snow here at all this winter. *sigh* I miss it.
Hope you got all that stuff done. I tend to.. uh.. not be so great with the time management. :-)
Post a Comment