Let's see...climbing up on the dining room table, playing with the ice in my glass, getting my scissors and opening and closing them(this one particularly scared me). He can reach just about everything now and if he can't he'll find a way to climb up and get to it. This sometimes involves dragging chairs. I moved the scissors up where I can barely reach them, so they might be safe for a week or two now;-)
2 comments:
indeed... he is cruel like that. ;) What is busy boy up to today? Mine won't nap... at ALL.
Let's see...climbing up on the dining room table, playing with the ice in my glass, getting my scissors and opening and closing them(this one particularly scared me). He can reach just about everything now and if he can't he'll find a way to climb up and get to it. This sometimes involves dragging chairs. I moved the scissors up where I can barely reach them, so they might be safe for a week or two now;-)
Post a Comment