Does anyone else see the irony of Bert(<--puppet) explaining to
Ernie(<--puppet) the difference between thngs that are alive and things that are not?
For example in this morning's episode...
Ernie doesn't want to leave the snowman they made because it might get hungry or cold. Bert explains is not alive it does not have feelings. Bert expains further...the snowman does not get hungry or cold. Ernie wonders why Bert got hungry and the snowman doesn't. Bert reiterates his assurtion that the snowman is not alive explaining that the snowman can't breathe or even feel when someone touches it. Ernie tests this theory by tickling the snowman.
Uh...



7 comments:
Are you trying to say I have no life?! ;-)
No, I am trying to say you are observant...and I apparently have the mind of a two year old!
hey Nifer Just thougt I would let you know that I am leaving Kuwait today. I should be back in the states at around 1:00 sat. afternoon. Love YA and I will talk to you soon.
Uncle T.J.
Yay, Yippee and Yahoo! It sure seemslike along time that he has been over there. And he's coming here next! I can't wait!
Is it my imagination or was there a post about Jay here last night? I came back to comment on it and it was GONE... confused... is my mommy-brain THAT bad?
:\
I'm so glad you're coming back, T.J. Will you be anywhere in the area? E-mail me if there is a chance I'll get to see you.
ROFL.. Wow.. can't pull the wool over your eyes!
very funny.. heehee
Post a Comment