Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Crazy Town

Today we took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese's(aka Crazy Town). They had lots of fun. I had lots of fun watching them have fun :-) We stayed way longer than I thought we would. We set out to spend about an hour and we stayed almost 3 hours! The time flew by so quickly. I expected Ryan to get cranky after about an hour because it was his nap time, but he lasted so well. He had so much fun climbing up the kiddy jungle gym and sliding down the slide. It did take quite a bit of convincing that the slide is only to go down, but after he got the hang of it he just jumped off the slide and ran over to the stairs over and over...and OVER. It's great when they can get so much entertainment out of the free stuff!
Guess what Ryan's favorite ride was... [I'll just tell you since Erin would probably guess within 5 minutes of my post and ruin it anyway;-)] It was the train with Barney riding along.
Barney Train Posted by Hello

He just loves trains! He kept running back to it and climbing up. Very cute. It also had the most entertaining buttons.
Jay and Zach spent most of their time on the "big kid" side playing skee ball, the snow mobile game(Jay's favorite) and other cool games like that. Toward the end Jay and I switched. I got so help Zach learn this really cool construction machine thing where you pick up balls and dump them in a collection area.
Construction boy Posted by Hello

It was very cool. I almost wanted to kick Zach off so I could play! Too bad there was another girl waiting to play when he finished. It was an exciting day. Everyone else is up stairs taking a nap. All in all a very fun day.
For more pictures see my Feb 2005 album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a wonderful afternoon. I think it is pretty cool that Ryan likes trains. If I recall, Zach has always enjoyed 'construction' type machines, hasn't he? That Chuck E. Cheese place knows how to get to kids!