Ryan is singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". I was sitting here reading one of my favorite blogs and I hear him singing in the background. I realized I knew the tune..."uh-uh uh-uh we-uh a, ow-i-uh-uh wa ew a, up a bob uh orl oh I" and I started singing along, "like a diamond in the sky." He turned and looked at me with the biggest grin. The look said, 'You know what I'm singing!!!' And we sang a few rounds together:-) What fun my little love monkey is!
There may be future video of this. I tried to get it just now, but as usual he wanted to play with the camera. I think I did get a little bit, but I had to plug the camera in upstairs to get it. Now I have to wait for the charge cycle to finish. I also kept the camera running after he came over to play in the hopes of at least having some audio. When I upload the video on the computer I'll post some if it's worth it.
Stay tuned...



1 comment:
Oh, how sweet! Reminds me of whenI heard YOU singing
'a-dee-oo-a' and I realized it was 'alleluia.' You were singing one of the songs from church. Isn't it wonderful when each day brings something new and exciting?
Post a Comment