Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Are you okay?

Ryan has been putting words together lately. He repeats some things we say like when he falls down he says "Are you okay?" He even puts together his own sentences now. Not grammatically correct of course, but we'll work on that. The other day when Jay was tickling him he said, " Daddy tickle! hehehe" He is even starting to get the meaning of things outside of himself. When someone else falls he says, "Are you okay?" This morning while watching Sesame Street he has been very concerned. Super Grover crashed into the lightpost and Ryan said, "You okay, Grover?" Later in the show Elmo opened his closet and a bunch of bananas fell out. Ryan said, "Are you okay, bananas?" ::giggle:: How cute is that. He was worried about the bananas.
He has been enthralled with this episode more than any other I've ever seen. It's all about bananas, I guess he likes bananas even more than I thought! Every time a new banana comes on the screen he says "manana" over and over until I acknowledge that there is indeed a banana.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really IS cute! and sensitive. Just like his Uncle TJ! Hee!

RB said...

THat is a scream. I love reading what babybeaux will be doing next!

Heidi said...

Awww how cute!