Three years today! Hooray for us:-) I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful man. What more could I ask for than a handsome, loving, fun, sweet, caring, honest, Christian man?! Well, I could think of a few things, but the trade off wouldn't be worth it ;-) I love my Jay and I am so happy to be married to him.
On our wedding day I couldn't have imagined loving him more than I did in those moments, but I do. It just keeps getting better and better...WE just keep getting better and better.
I love you honey!



8 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys! :)
Happy Anniversary!
You guys had a beautiful wedding. Congrats on your anniversary! Katie & Landon
Happy Anniversary, y'all!!!
Thanks guys:-)
I'm late, but happy anniversary!
I'm even later, but congrats! Our fifth was June 10th. Time flies doesn't it? It flies and yet I can hardly remember ever NOT being married!
Thanks again!
Happy anniversary to you, RBelle!
Post a Comment