Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2005

Monday Already?!

The weekend flew by! My mom and I went to a baby shower for my cousin, Lynn, who has wanted a baby for a very long time. She and her husband are very excited about their pending arrival. The baby is due in early August.
My mom left yesterday. She and my dad should be closing on their house this week. I think they will like living in their own place again. They won't get to spend too much time in their new place before they are headed back up here for vacation:-) I like this whole parents-living-in-the-USA thing. It will be even better when they live in the same state!
Ryan just told me he needs a diaper change, so I'm off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WILL they be living in the same state? Or do you guys have a move planned? ;)

Periwinkle Jen said...

I don't know...a couple weeks ago I was thinking, 'South Carolina, it's nice there.' Today it is hot and muggy and I am thinking, 'South Carolina, yuck!'

Anonymous said...

Perhaps hot and muggy, but your mother has a poo-ool! Shall I start househunting again? ;)