Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Weddings are nice **edited**

Janet, one of my best friends from high school, got married this weekend. It was a lovely ceremony. She looked so happy:-) I'm going to write more later, but Jay just came home and I think I'll go spend some time with him for now.

Me, Janet and Christina Posted by Hello

Me with two of my best friends from high school. I miss them:-(

**Janet married her high school sweetheart...yes that means they have been dating for 10 years! Wow. Beautiful girl, beautiful dress, beautiful wedding.
I really need to keep in better touch with these girls! Every time I see them I realize how much I love them and how little we actually talk to each other. We made a pact at the wedding to at least call each other once a month. I really hope we can all stick to it.**

2 comments:

Mrs. Flinger said...

congratulations! It's always great to see a friend get married and be happily ever after.

Anonymous said...

Look at the three of you! All grown up and looking GORGEOUS!