Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Alphabet Pal

Does anyone else have the Alphabet Pal from Leap Frog? We've had it for a long time and I've never been able to figure out what all the songs it plays are. I finally Googled 'Alphabet Pal Songs' and found a list. I always assumed that the name of the song went with the letter of the alphabet because all the ones I recognize did. I guess I was wrong! I did think it would be hard to come up with a song for Q, X and Z, but I wonder what made them choose those songs. So if it has bothered you as much as it has bothered me- here is the list of songs:

A -Are You Sleeping?
B - Billy Boy
C -Clementine
D - Did You Ever See Lassie?
E - East Side, West Side
F - The Farmer in the Dell
G -Greensleeves
H -Hey Diddle Diddle
I - I've Been Working on the Railroad
J - Jimmy Crack Corn
K - Camptown Races
L - London Bridge
M -Mary Had a Little Lamb
N -The Man on the Flying Trapeze
O -Old MacDonald Had a Farm
P - Pop! Goes the Weasel
Q -Chopsticks
R - Row, Row, Row Your Boat
S -She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain
T - This Old Man
U - Upside Down World
V - Froggie Went A-Courtin'
W -Wheels on the Bus
X - Yellow Rose of Texas
Y -Yankee Doodle
Z - Wait for the Wagon

Now I have to go Google all the songs I don't know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I did this awhile back with the Leapfrog Alphabet Ball thingy...it plays the same songs. I was annoyed that the songs don't all go with the letters! ;)

Anonymous said...

You would expect the 'Z' song to be "Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah" wouldn't you?