Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Vacation Pictures

We started our little journey with a trip to Chic-fil-a. As luck would have it it was cow appreciation day. Ryan got to go in his first moon bounce and pet his first cow. He thought both were great. He giggled when he touched the cow for the first time. Zach got to play games, moon bounce and win prizes.
1st moon bounce Posted by Picasa

Then it was off to Pennsylvania and Dutch Wonderland the next day. We sure discovered a jewel in PA that is only an hour away! we will definitely be going back.

Little Driver Posted by Picasa

train Posted by Picasa

That night we left for Connecticut. The next day we went to the aquarium there. It was fun, but our's is way better. I did like the Beluga whales:-) They also had some "interactive" picture ops that ours doesn't have. Zach got to hold birds and an alligator.
birds of a feather Posted by Picasa

Monday was the Children's Museum in Boston(sorry Christina, we had no time to visit:-( ) There were just too many good pictures from there to choose only a couple, so I am making a collage.

After that we were off to Vermont to join Jay's parents at the Trapp Family Lodge. We hiked Mt Mansfield, toured Ben and Jerry's and went swimming. The rest of the family went bike riding on a trail that I've heard is incredible, but I needed a break. Zach went frog catching and heard a children's concert.
Hiking in Vermont Posted by Picasa

Apprentice Climber Posted by Picasa

Highest point in VT Posted by Picasa

Bubbles with Daddy Posted by Picasa


After that we went to visit Jay's brother and sister at the camp where they are working this summer in New Hampshire. I didn't get out the camera because it was more about visiting than pictures, but I regret it now. The camp is really great. The views are fantastic. We did have a good visit. The boys all went sailing on one of the camp's boats. We played on the beach and had a few meals together.
I'm glad we had a chance to do all those fun things, but I'm really glad to be home and getting back to a normal schedule. You can check out the rest of our vacation pictures in my July album located in the side bar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pics of your vacation. Boy, it was a busy one! Glad you had fun.

Heidi said...

Aww those are great pictures! It looks like you had lots of fun! Glad it was a good and safe one for you all!!!