Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 04, 2005

At the Beach for the Fourth

I don't recommend it. It's crowded.
Ryan is sick, so I have not done much. He, Jay and I went to the beach this morning. Jay went to the beach with Zach today and they are at Funland tonight. I'm hoping to get Jay to watch both boys tomorrow so I can go to the outlets. Any bets on if I get out alone and how long it lasts if I do? Ah, the joys of being a mommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan is still sick? How long is this thing supposed to last? Mommyhood does have it's moments when you feel your life is not your own, but it doesn't last forever, and those moments when they need you and only you are gone much too soon! Love you,

Anonymous said...

Your mom always says the best things... trying to see more of the positives of "my life is not my own" myself these days...

Hope Jay gives you a few hours to yourself to shop! Wish I were there, I'd shop with you!

RB said...

Hope you got out for AT LEAST an hour!