Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Pop Up Comments

My comments are now going to be pop-ups, so if you have pop-ups blocked you may want to allow them for this site:-) I figured it's easier than going back to the home page after every time you check. If you hate it let me know- If you like it let me know too. I might change it back if the feedback is really negative.

6 comments:

Periwinkle Jen said...

Hmm...this is not as cool as I thought. You still have to go back 'home' after. It doesn't cut down the steps like I thought it would. Worth keeping?

One Tweet Thing said...

not like this I don't think. If you can get rid on the 2nd step, it would be good though. I can see your comment in the popup window.

If you figure out how to do this, let me know b/c I'll change my page too.

Anonymous said...

I would say get Haloscan comments, but they don't seem to like you very much! All that random eating of your comments on my site... argh.

Periwinkle Jen said...

Oh yeah! I did it...no more second step! It took some messing with the template and probably way too much time to figure out, but here it is- the new and improved comment process!
How do you like me now?!

One Tweet Thing said...

Hurrah! Show me how, obi wan!

Anonymous said...

This is MUCH better! I like!