Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Finger Painting and Other Creative Things with Paint

We got out the finger paints today. Ryan was very worried about keeping his ands clean at first, but he really got into the spirit later- painting his body as if he was a warrior or hunter preparing for battle/ the hunt. He had lots of fun stacking the pots, taking the lids off and putting them back on and mixing the colors with his fork. Why did he have a fork? Well, he asked for one. He was rather persistent about it. I figured as long as he didn't eat the paint what harm could it do. Plus it's creative. I don't want to stiffle creativity :-) So he mixed paints and painted with a fork. Needless to say he went straight into the tub. Now he is clean and happily eating cookies for snack.
Painter Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is he? Looks like he may have your creative talents, Mommy.

Anonymous said...

Oh FUN! I'll add that to my list of things to entertain Ben with!

Mrs. Flinger said...

Totally fun! I can't wait until LB is old enough for that. :-)