I know, crazy huh?
Well, I just had to write about this...
Ryan found the bubble stash and really wanted to blow bubbles. Not wanting to disappoint my little monkey, yet wanting to keep him(and me) out of the hundred plus degree heat I did what I had to do. I filled up the bathtub and we blew bubbles. A bubble bath of a different kind you might say. It was great fun. A bonus with the bath is when the baby is wet the bubbles don't pop when they touch his skin. They also spread out on the surface of the water for a while, but they are still popable if you try hard enough. Bubbles that pop are key to toddler fun with bubbles. I'm definitely adding this to my how to stay cool on a hot day file with a note about doing it in the pool if it's not this stinkin' hot.



1 comment:
You are very creative with the fun things to do...your kids will appreciate it when they are older.
I decided to cool off in the pool. Didn't happen--the water temperature is 94 degrees. It was comfortable and fun, but hardly 'refreshing.' Doesn't take a long time getting used to it, though.
Post a Comment